Automated Batch Processing Setup
- An automated process needs to be setup for using some of the advanced scheduling and caching features of Webtix.
- To setup/update batch processing in UNIX/BSD/Linux environments:
- crontab -e (press enter-key)
- i (press enter-key)
- 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * wget --quiet --output-document=- "http://centerstageticketing.com/sites/whitepines/admin.php?page=batchProcess" (press enter-key)
- (press ESC-key)
- :wq (press enter-key)
- crontab -l (press enter-key)
To setup/update batch processing in Windows environments:
- Setup Windows-Scheduler to launch a browser to the url "http://centerstageticketing.com/sites/whitepines/admin.php?page=batchProcess" every 5-15 minutes.
Suggested Minimum Resources
- MEMORY: MemTotal: 2051512 kB
MemFree: 113316 kB
Buffers: 215892 kB
Cached: 568880 kB
SwapCached: 7168 kB
Total server RAM memory should at least be 512MB (524288kB) guaranteed or better.
For best performance, have 2GB (2097152kB) RAM or better.
Insufficient CPU cores detected for operation of Webtix and MySQL. [processor 0] model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2676 v3 @ 2.40GHz
current cpu MHz : 2400.060
Server CPU for running both Webtix and MySQL should be dual-core 1.5GHz or better.
- STORAGE: Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda1 99G 20G 79G 21% /
devtmpfs 992M 56K 992M 1% /dev
tmpfs 1002M 448K 1002M 1% /dev/shmServer will need at least 20GB storage or better (for MySQL data on sales and shows).
A dedicated server is usually preferred to virtual hosting, unless the VM is on a large grid with ample resources available.
An OS with long-term security updates capable of running PHP5.1 (or better) and MySQL5.
- UPSTREAM BANDWIDTH:
512kbps or better (Please keep in mind that VOIP tends to use 100-175kbps for 'each' phone which can lessen available bandwidth.)
A good firewall for your network. Encryption for connecting MySQL to Wintix5 and TixSales5 when MySQL is located outside of your private network.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
Each installation of Webtix5 with MySQL has different parameter requirements based on use.
These minimum resource requirements are just a suggestion.
Based on your usage, you may need more resources for Webtix and MySQL.