Database Setting Errors
- Please define a database hostname (suggestion: localhost).
- Please define a database user-name (suggestion: root).
- Please provide the name for the database.
Email Setting Errors
- Please provide the email address you send email from.
- Please provide the name of your organization (displays in email from field).
- Please provide the email method you will be using.
- Please provide an administrator's email address for notifications.
- Please provide whether you want to send an email purchase receipt or not.
- Please provide whether you want to send an email purchase receipt to the administrator or not.
- Please provide whether you want to render PDF tickets to send with your email receipt.
Credit Card Setting Errors
- Please select whether you want Webtix to utilize credit-card processing capabilities.
- Please select the credit-card processing module to utilize.
- Please define if you want credit-card processing mode to be 'live' or 'testing'.
- Please select the number of failed processing tries Webtix should allow.
- Please provide your credit-card account login.
- Please provide your credit-card account key.
General Setting Errors
- Please select whether your website has an SSL certificate installed.
- Please select whether you want to ask for a donation or not of customers.
- Please select a seating chart interface type.
- Please select if you want the row label to display in the chart seat cell.
- Please select if you want the column label to display in the chart seat cell.
- Please select if you want to use real-time ticketing feature to interface with other sites using Wintix5 and Wintix4.
- Please select the number of minutes that pending seat selections should be held for the customer.
Automated Batch Processing Setup
- An automated process needs to be setup for using some of the advanced scheduling and caching features of Webtix.
- To setup/update batch processing in UNIX/BSD/Linux environments:
- crontab -e (press enter-key)
- i (press enter-key)
- 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * wget --quiet --output-document=- "http://centerstageticketing.com/sites/whitepines/admin.php?page=batchProcess" (press enter-key)
- (press ESC-key)
- :wq (press enter-key)
- crontab -l (press enter-key)
To setup/update batch processing in Windows environments:
- Setup Windows-Scheduler to launch a browser to the url "http://centerstageticketing.com/sites/whitepines/admin.php?page=batchProcess" every 5-15 minutes.
Suggested Minimum Resources
- MEMORY: MemTotal: 8178632 kB
MemFree: 244236 kB
Buffers: 296356 kB
Cached: 3572984 kB
SwapCached: 7648 kB
Total server RAM memory should at least be 512MB (524288kB) guaranteed or better.
For best performance, have 2GB (2097152kB) RAM or better.
- CPU: [processor 0] model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2686 v4 @ 2.30GHz
current cpu MHz : 2300.042
[processor 1] model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2686 v4 @ 2.30GHz
current cpu MHz : 2300.042
Server CPU for running both Webtix and MySQL should be dual-core 1.5GHz or better.
- STORAGE: Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda1 99G 22G 77G 22% /
devtmpfs 3.9G 60K 3.9G 1% /dev
tmpfs 3.9G 132K 3.9G 1% /dev/shmServer will need at least 20GB storage or better (for MySQL data on sales and shows).
A dedicated server is usually preferred to virtual hosting, unless the VM is on a large grid with ample resources available.
An OS with long-term security updates capable of running PHP5.1 (or better) and MySQL5.
- UPSTREAM BANDWIDTH:
512kbps or better (Please keep in mind that VOIP tends to use 100-175kbps for 'each' phone which can lessen available bandwidth.)
A good firewall for your network. Encryption for connecting MySQL to Wintix5 and TixSales5 when MySQL is located outside of your private network.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
Each installation of Webtix5 with MySQL has different parameter requirements based on use.
These minimum resource requirements are just a suggestion.
Based on your usage, you may need more resources for Webtix and MySQL.